- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Trial Supplies NL” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Trial Supplies NL”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Trial Supplies NL, ” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Trial Supplies NL is committed to providing the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions products may be found to be faulty or defective. If any product is found to be faulty or have defects upon delivery, You will be entitled to a free of charge replacement or full refund (including postage fees incurred) within 30 days of receiving product. If a product is returned to us, and following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect or fault, we will return the product to you. All returns must first be authorized by either telephone or e-mail, after which you will be given a returns number/code which must be quoted with all returned goods. Any goods returned for either exchange or refund can only be dealt with after an authorization number has been issued.
RETURNING UNSUITABLE OR INCORRECTLY SIZED GOODS
If a product you purchase from us turns out to be unsuitable or the incorrect size for you, we will provide a free of charge replacement or full refund, provided they are returned in a new & unused resalable condition within 7 working days of the date of receiving your order. When returning goods to us, the customer will incur any postage fees. If we arrange to collect the goods for you, the cost of our postage to do so will be deducted from the refund. Please note that we do not refund postage for unsuitable or incorrectly sized goods.
In the event of customers ordering products in error, Trial Supplies NL reserve the right to charge a re-stocking and handling charge of 10% of the total order value and the customer will be charged for any additional shipping costs incurred as a result.
You may cancel your order within 7 working days to receive a full refund. To cancel all, or part of your order, You must first contact us by either telephone or e-mail, after which you will be given a returns number which must be quoted with all returned goods. A full refund will be provided within 7 working days of cancellation.
When returning goods to us, the customer will incur any postage fees. If we arrange to collect the goods for you, the cost of our postage to do so will be deducted from the refund.
GENERAL RETURNS / FAULTY PRODUCT INFORMATION
We always aim to please, so if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase- just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our utmost to help.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
MAKING A PURCHASE
All currency transactions and prices on this website and its cart are shown and processed in Euros only
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Checkout” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, email or via the secure checkout service provided.
All orders are subject to our acceptance.
All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without notice.
All products featured on this website are subject to availability.
We always try to keep featured products in stock, however from time to time we may run out of stock of a certain product. Re-stocking is usually within 2-10 working days.
We reserve the right to correct any errors in product specification or other, any price or other information without notice
Product Specifications & Size charts are provided as a guideline only.
It is your responsibility to make sure you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognized training / certification organization before purchase of equipment on this site.